Find a great career in automotive manufacturing that will develop your skills! Send us your info, and we’ll schedule an interview. It’s that simple!
Pay: $12 /hour (full description below)
For more info, call our office at (210) 628-4011!
Earn $12.00 / hour!
Integrated Human Capital has temp-to-hire opportunities for those looking for a career with excellent growth potential! We’re hiring Warehouse Production Workers for Toyota suppliers. After conversion to full-time status, you’ll be earning $15.91 /hour!
Warehouse Production Workers are responsible for the complete assembly of various automotive parts while maintaining safety, quality, and efficiency work standards. Relocation to San Antonio, Texas is required for this position.
Compensation & Schedule for the Warehouse Production Worker:
- Schedule: Rotational work schedule (2 weeks days / 2 weeks nights)
- 10- to 12-hour work days; Monday – Saturdays
- Guaranteed 10-20 hours of Weekly Overtime
- Starting Salary: $12.00/hour ($11.00 /hour during first 30 days of training)
- Salary After 1 year: $14.85/Hour
- Salary After Conversion: $15.91/Hour
- Weekly Payday (Every Friday) and Direct Deposit
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Production Worker:
- Completes assembly of automotive parts for Toyota’s Tacoma and Tundra trucks
- Controls processing, delivery, or installation of nonconforming product until deficiency or unsatisfactory conditions have been corrected
- Restocks manufacturing and assembly areas as needed to ensure proper work flow
- Performs quality inspections of works in progress
- Incorporates safe working procedures into all daily activities in and around facility
Requirements of the Warehouse Production Worker:
- Ability to lift and carry 30-lb seating components frequently and repetitively
- Ability to use handheld pneumatic tools
- Ability to report and document deviations from standardized situations and follow “Stop, Call, Wait” steps
- Previous assembly experience a plus