Production Worker Hiring Event – South San Antonio
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 23 @ 1:00 pm
Our client has several openings for Warehouse Production Workers with plenty of opportunity for overtime!
Regular pay, after a 30-day training period, starts at $12.00 per hour with pay increases throughout the year.
IHC offers weekly pay and access to medical, vision, and dental benefits for qualifying employees! Ready for a great career? Interview at our hiring event on either August 20, 21, 22, and 23 between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m., or August 24 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.!
Integrated Human Capital has temp-to-hire opportunities for those looking for a career with excellent growth potential! We’re hiring Warehouse Production Workers for Toyota suppliers. After conversion to full-time status, you’ll be earning $15.91 /hour!
Warehouse Production Workers are responsible for the complete assembly of various automotive parts while maintaining safety, quality, and efficiency work standards.
Compensation & Schedule for the Production Worker:
- Schedule: Rotational work schedule (2 weeks days / 2 weeks nights)
- 10-12-hour work days; Monday – Saturdays
- Guaranteed 10-12 hours of Weekly Overtime
- Starting Salary: $12.00/hour ($11.00 /hour during first 30 days of training)
- Salary After 1 year :$14.85/Hour
- Salary After Conversion:$15.91/Hour
- Weekly Payday (Every Friday) and Direct Deposit
Responsibilities of the Production Worker:
- Completes assembly of automotive parts for Toyota’s Tacoma and Tundra trucks
- Controls processing, delivery, or installation of nonconforming product until deficiency or unsatisfactory conditions have been corrected
- Restocks manufacturing and assembly areas as needed to ensure proper work flow
- Performs quality inspections of works in progress
- Incorporates safe working procedures into all daily activities in and around facility
Requirements of the Production Worker:
- Ability to lift and carry 30-lb seating components frequently and repetitively
- Ability to use handheld pneumatic tools
- Ability to report and document deviations from standardized situations and follow “Stop, Call, Wait” steps
- Previous assembly experience a plus