- This event has passed.
North San Antonio Hiring Event
May 24, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Take the next step in your career!
Visit our North San Antonio location for our Call Center Representative hiring event, and be sure to bring 2 forms of ID.
The Call Center Representative is responsible for answering incoming calls from debtors to resolve fines and inquiries regarding delinquencies, charges, or other related services. Successful candidates will be available to work 40 hours for following schedule:
Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with one Saturday per month from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. or Monday – Thursday 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Fridays 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; No Saturdays.
Requirements of the Call Center Representative:
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Perfect attendance is required; tardiness and absenteeism will not be tolerated
- Basic computer skills and type 35 WPM
- Knowledge of word processing software and internet software
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong job stability required
- No customer service experience required
- Collection experience a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
- College degree a plus
- Military veteran status a plus
1100 NW Loop 410, Suite 102
San Antonio, TX 78213
Date & Time:
8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Questions? Call (210) 212-4400
Sign Up Today!