Production Team Member
Production Team Members are responsible for the assembly of Toyota Tacoma truck beds.
Responsibilities for the Production Team Member:
- Assembly and inspection of automotive parts
- Uses power tools to affix bolts, nuts, screws, and parts.
- Operating manual parts conveyance vehicles (dolly’s).
- Alternates work stations throughout shift, performing various assembly work functions.
- Works in a diverse team to achieve common goals.
- Adjusts to the changing needs of a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Problem solves and continuously improves safety, quality and productivity.
- Performs work in accordance with standardized procedures.
Requirements for the Production Team Member:
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Excellent manual dexterity sufficient to handle small parts including nuts, bolts, screws and other automotive-related parts in a high-speed production environment.
- Stable work history demonstrating reliability.
- Prior automotive production experience a plus.
Compensation & Schedule for the Production Team Member:
- $12.00 / hour.
- Bi-weekly rotating shifts (2 weeks on days / 2 weeks on nights).
- Available to work overtime and Saturdays.
Additional Information for the Production Team Member:
- Position is located on the Southside of San Antonio.