Customer Service Hiring Event
Looking for a career that will hone your customer service and communication skills? We have positions for you! Apply today and join our growing team! We’re hiring for customer service positions in San Antonio. Find a new job at our hiring event on September 5 between 9 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.!
- Walk-ins for this event are accepted, but registering before you arrive will help us quickly process your application.
*Please bring 2 forms of ID for proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. and be dressed for an interview (No flip flops, shorts, caps, etc.)
*Questions? Call (210) 212-4400
Call Center Representative
The Call Center Representative is responsible for answering incoming calls from debtors to resolve federal student loans in an effort for them to avoid defaulting.
Responsibilities of the Call Center Representative:
- Educate borrowers about their payment obligation and possible repayment solutions.
- Convey the consequences of non-payment to borrowers.
- Answers telephone line promptly in a courteous, professional, and mature manner
- Strives to resolve delinquent accounts; first call resolution is the goal
- Verifies that each client’s contact information is up-to-date and accurate
- Provides information on how to resolve fines via log in
- Performs payment reminder calls and documents in client profile
- Provides website and log in information accordingly in client profile
- Ensures member information is secured each day
- Meets monthly metrics
- Must have collections or call center experience
Requirements of the Call Center Representative:
- Must pass a typing assessment/customer mindset assessment/skill assessment
- High school diploma or equivalent required (Please bring in your diploma or transcripts when applying)
- College degree preferred
- Collection experience a plus
- Banking and credit experience preferred
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Perfect attendance is required; tardiness and absenteeism will not be tolerated
- Knowledge of word processing software and internet software
- Strong job stability required
- Bilingual skills a plus
Compensation & Schedule for the Call Center Representative:
- $12.00 /hr
- Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Must work one Saturday a month)
- Monday – Thursday 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.