IHC Moves to Virtual Interviews During Shelter-in-Place Ordinance
In an effort to continue providing the best service to our customers while ensuring the health and safety of all, IHC has implemented new processes to support fully virtual interviews, and we are equipped and committed to taking the necessary precautions as long as shelter-in-place ordinances remain in effect.
Interested in scheduling a virtual interview? Follow the guide below:
- Submit an application on our website. This can be done from a mobile device by selecting thebutton on the top right of the homepage. Or you can select “Apply Now” from a desktop.
- Make sure you have a device that can connect to the internet and supports Zoom for virtual meetings.
- Check to make sure your audio and video are working
- Make sure you have a quiet space available to interview (no children, no tv or music, and no pets)
- Make sure to have your Form I-9 Acceptable Documents ready. You will need to present these during your interview.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to your local IHC branch!
Branch Contact Info
North San Antonio, Texas
Phone: (210) 212-4400
South San Antonio, Texas
Phone: (210) 628-4011
El Paso, Texas
Phone: (915) 779-6644
Phone: (469) 640-6955