- This event has passed.
North San Antonio Call Center Hiring Event
January 15 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Customer Service Hiring Event
Looking for a career that will hone your customer service and communication skills? We have positions for you! Apply today and join our growing team! We’re hiring for customer service positions in San Antonio. Find a new job at this week’s hiring event Wednesday, January 15, between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.!
- Schedule your appointment for our hiring event by filling out the form below, or call (210) 212-4400 to speak to one of our recruiters.
*Please bring 2 forms of ID for proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. and be dressed for an interview (No flip flops, shorts, caps, etc.)
*Questions? Call (210) 212-4400
Customer Service Representative
$12.25 – $13.75 /Hr
Located Northwest side of San Antonio
Please come in with proof of diploma/transcripts
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting client sand customers, via telephone, e-mail or chat, with orders, inquiries, requests,problem resolution, and comments/feedback regarding products/services. They are also responsible for consulting with clients and customers to identify additional needs related to the products or services, recommending appropriate products, services, or solutions, work on assigned client programs, and meet company and client goals for levels of performance.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Successfully completes initial new Specialist training program and participates and completes all required learning and ongoing training.
- Entering & processing orders.
- Processing cancel/change requests.
- Requesting reprints/credits.
- Ensuring security and privacy of customer’s information.
- Providing education and support regarding products and services.
- Probing to identify needs.
- Acts/offers appropriate products, services, and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Utilizes available resources appropriately to accurately enter data and service the customers.
- Ensures appropriate follow-through steps are completed for each call.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of all call activity as required.
- Makes outbound calls to achieve the goals of assigned call segment.
- Provides a basic level of customer support but escalates more advanced problems to their supervisor.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a quality work environment that adheres to all safety and security policies.
- Limited eligibility in off phone activities performing special assignments / team roles on a rotating basis or as required based on Supervisor’s discretion.
- Works within a team environment supporting both team objectives and overall Center objectives.
- Monitoring of individual performance tracking data and provides input for Individual Development Plans.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- Minimum 0-2 years experience.
- Previous customer service, banking or retail experience helpful.
- Closing sales and/or generating qualified leads preferred.
- Multitask ability.
- Detail oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to learn required information and ongoing training.
- 6 months work history preferred, familiar with customer service and selling concepts.
- Must be flexible to work schedule and open to working every other weekend.
Customer Service Representative Compensation & Schedule:
- $12.25 to $13.75 /hour (based on experience).
- Morning to afternoon shifts available.
Additional information for the Customer Service Specialist:
- English and bilingual positions available.