- This event has passed.
North San Antonio Call Center Hiring Event
February 13 @ 9:00 am - February 21 @ 3:00 pm
Customer Service Hiring Event
Looking for a career that will hone your customer service and communication skills? We have positions for you! Apply today and join our growing team! We’re hiring for customer service positions in San Antonio. Find a new job at one of our hiring events, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., until February 21!
- Schedule your appointment for our hiring event by filling out the form below, or call (210) 212-4400 to speak to one of our recruiters.
*Please bring 2 forms of ID for proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. and be dressed for an interview (No flip flops, shorts, caps, etc.)
*Questions? Call (210) 212-4400
Customer Service Representative
Grow your customer service career in a fun and friendly call center environment while learning from a skilled team of industry professionals. We believe the best customer service is delivered by highly engaged teams, so we strive to create a positive workplace for all!
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for assisting clients and customers via telephone, e-mail, or chat regarding products and services to help achieve our company’s goals.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Entering & processing orders and cancel / change requests
- Requesting reprints/credits.
- Providing education and support regarding products and services.
- Probing to identify needs.
- Acts/offers appropriate products, services, and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Utilizes available resources appropriately to accurately enter data and service the customers.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of all call activity as required.
- Makes outbound calls to achieve the goals of assigned call segment.
- Provides a basic level of customer support but escalates more advanced problems to supervisor.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- HS Diploma/GED required.
- 6 months work history preferred, familiar with customer service and selling concepts.
- Previous customer service, banking, or retail experience helpful.
- Closing sales and/or generating qualified leads preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible to work schedule and open to working every other weekend.
Customer Service Representative Compensation & Schedule:
- $12.25 to $13.75 /hour (based on experience)
- Schedule: Varying schedules available Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.; weekends based on business needs
Additional information for the Customer Service Specialist:
- English and bilingual call center positions available.